Providence Homes For Sale Las Vegas NV
One of the fastest growing communities in Las Vegas
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Home in Providence, Las Vegas NV!
The master-planned community of Providence in Northwest Las Vegas welcomes families who want to get some real bang for their housing buck. With top schools, quick commutes to work and a thriving sense of community, this is a vibrant location with Providence homes for sale in Las Vegas NV. Check out the Top 10 reasons you should consider a move to Providence:
1. An outdoor environment that welcomes you to work out and enjoy friends and family. Walk your kids to school down The Promenade, a friendly walkway that ties all of the Providence homes together, then head to Knickerbocker Park after school for splash pad fun, playgrounds and a dog park. Basketball courts, sports fields and an outdoor stage draw the whole community together at Huckleberry Park.
2. The Place. Hang out with neighbors, attend a club meeting, or throw a party. Life in Providence gives you access to this wonderful facility that serves as a centerpoint for the whole neighborhood.
3. Awesome schools. Brand-new facilities give your kids a chance to start life with the best, and more top-flight public schools are on the drawing board as the community continues to grow. Locals praise the terrific student-to-teacher ratio as one of the factors that makes them love this community. Take a look at the Aliante homes for sale Las Vegas NV to see another community with good schools.
4. Fun for Families. Join your neighbors every spring for food trucks, fun competitions, and a dance contest at the Family Fun Festival. The name really sums up what life in and around Providence Las Vegas, NV is all about.
5. White Blossom Days. This is the best time of year to get amazing deals on Providence homes for sale in Las Vegas. Check out the incentives and spread the word to friends and family.
6. Providence Dog. Yes, Providence, Las Vegas has its own mascot! Kids love to see Providence Dog when he shows up at neighborhood events, anything from Fourth of July fireworks to Teddy Bear Tea Parties for the little ones. Get ready to take plenty of photos of your kid with this beloved neighborhood mascot.
7. Work Close to Home. Nellis Air Force Base and Creech Air Force Base are both right nearby, and increased manufacturing in North Las Vegas makes for plenty of job opportunities. Think how nice it’ll be to drive home in minutes without tourist traffic slowing you down!
8. Top Home Builders, Top Floor Plans. Because Providence just celebrated its 10th anniversary, you know that when you purchase any of these homes for sale, you’re moving in to a home packed with amenities and fully up to date. See more top home builders in the Mountains Edge homes for Sale Las Vegas NV community.
9. Traditional Americana. That’s the feeling you get when you buy and live in and amongst Providence homes for sale. With 4,000 fully grown trees lining the streets, Providence feels like home. Old-fashioned values join with modern conveniences and tech to create this neighborhood that consistently ranks in the top 10 of master-planned communities.
10. Easy Accessibility. Just hop on Highway 215, running right along the south edge of the Providence, to get to North Las Vegas minutes away, or head south to the communities of Summerlin and the world-famous Vegas Strip for work or pleasure, and only a quick 15 minutes away. Getting around by public transportation is easiest in the central parts of Vegas, but Providence is filled with designated bike lanes to help you stay healthy as you get around town.
Things to do in Providence
Nightlife, Dining, Shopping and More
When you choose to settle in one of the Providence homes for sale, you treat yourself to the best of both worlds: A master-planned community that feels like a small town and lets you enjoy your family, along with access to the world-class entertainment and dining of all of Las Vegas, all within easy reach. See Summerlin homes for sale Las Vegas NV in another great, upscale community.
Whether you’re looking for family-owned Mexican restaurants or artisanal bakeries, you’ll find it amongst the Providence homes. Join neighbors for a friendly drink at a local tavern, or dress up for a night on the Las Vegas Strip, where you might head to the House of Blues, take in a visiting rock star at the MGM Grand, or catch one of Cirque du Soleil’s signature shows throughout the town.
World-class shopping awaits you along the Strip, just 9 miles from Providence, with flagship stores from the world’s top designers beckoning from The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace and The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. Fashion Show Mall allows you easy access to the best of American fashion, and closer to home, you can drop by shops in Village Center Circle, Tivoli Village and Boca Fashion Village, where friendly shop owners wait on you with personalized service and attention to detail.
Other Great Activities
When it’s time to get out into nature and enjoy the subtle beauty of the desert, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area sits immediately west of Providence, welcoming you to hike and climb rocks through the stunning scenery from sunrise to sunset. Check out the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, just north of your new home, to get in a round of golf, or head to the Clark County Shooting Complex to perfect your aim.
When you feel like watching sports, Vegas has plenty going on to keep you fascinated. The very best in professional boxing makes its way to this city, as well as NASCAR, PGA golf, professional bull riding and rodeo, and UNLV basketball. And coming soon, just to the south of our Providence homes, the new Las Vegas Raiders will move in to their own state-of-the-art football stadium, adding tailgating and football fun to the already near-perfect life in Providence. Also, checkout Aliante homes for sale Las Vegas NV in a nearby community.